Full Time HUD Property Manager
El Monte, CA 91732
Full Time HUD Property Manager in El Monte, CA 91732
Los Angeles Property Management Company is currently seeking a FULL TIME PROPERTY MANAGER with HUD experience for a 70 units building located in El Monte.
The property manager is responsible for the day to day operation and management of the property. Qualified candidates MUST have at least 2-3 years' HUD property management experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Accept and process applications for eligibility
- Manage waiting list under fair housing guidelines
- Complete annual re-certification process, interim re-certification, transfer, etc. for compliance review.
- Maintain permanent resident files organized and in good order
- Complete compliance reports as requested
- Must complete reports for Hud, TCAC, Bond, Urban Futures
- EIV Reports
- MOR Reviews
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have 2-3 year minimum of property management experience
- Must have at least 2-3 years' experience with Hud, Affordable Housing experience.
- Strong customer service and communication skills, oral and written communications
- Bilingual abilities a plus
- Organization skills
- Computer Skills, Word, Excel, Internet based property management software such as Yardi
- Current CA driver license and auto insurance
- High School diploma or equivalent
Salary is based on experience and position can be on site or off site
Current benefit package includes Health, Dental, Vision insurance, 401K retirement plan, Vacation days, PTO days.
Please email resume for consideration Please only apply if you have the Required HUD, Affordable Housing experience.