Los Angeles, CA 90024
Experienced Maintenance Technician
If you have 5 years’ experience in Apartment Maintenance, we may have a career for you. Must have your own tools and be able to complete work orders using internet and cell phone.
· Analyze equipment failure, determine cause and make necessary adjustments and repairs.
· Order parts and supplies for work orders and make apartments ready for move-in.
· Respond to work orders in a timely and professional manner.
· Plumbing - Snaking drains, soldering, installation of sinks, and toilets.
· Troubleshoot plumbing leaks.
· Troubleshoot electrical problems.
· Painting, Patching – General maintenance to keep property clean at all times.
· Must be able to converse clearly, and professionally in English, read and understand verbal and written instructions.
· Must have a clean driving record and reliable transportation
· No on-site housing available.
Excellent compensation and great benefit package including medical, dental and 401k match.