Leasing Manager Paseos at Ontario
Ontario, CA 91764
- Customer Experience and Leadership:
- Provides leadership for the Community by setting a Service Excellence standard and inspiring the teams to achieve it.
- Oversees the day-to-day financial, sales, marketing, maintenance and operations of the Community.
- Lease up property based on vacancy and occupancy budget requirements.
- Creates local neighborhood excitement about our community to promote the lease up.
- Promotes regular communication and transparency within the Community through daily huddles, regular team and one-on-one meetings.
- Manages Move-In and Move-Out experience provided by the Community and the overall resident engagement.
- Promotes and upholds company values, employee promise, policies, and initiatives.
- Efficiently handles resident requests and concerns.
- Focuses on identifying the challenges early and use it as an opportunity to develop the team and take corrective measures as necessary.
- Empowers employees to solve problems and achieve goals through immediate resolution by training the team on how to prevent the challenges in the future.
- Selects, hires, trains, coaches and provides feedback to the team to deliver Service Excellence.
- Owns the employee experience, drives employee satisfaction and elevates team behaviors.
- Establishes a learning culture and maintains a strong connection of the community team to GHP.
- Provides reinforcing and developmental feedback to direct reports on a regular and timely manner.
- Performs comprehensive annual reviews of all direct reports, and ensures all staff reporting into your region are receiving adequate reviews. Creates personal goals for individuals.
- Sales and Marketing:
- Actively markets the apartment community through ongoing online advertisement, social media interactions and community outreach marketing.
- Demonstrates understanding and knowledge of the competitive property markets and ensures Leasing Team is up to date on opportunities and areas of focus.
- Regularly conducts market analysis and develops leasing and pricing strategy accordingly.
- Manages all Marketing activities within budgetary guidelines to maintain and exceed occupancy requirements.
- Contributes to all Reputation Management activities including Yelp, Apartment Rating, Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms to meet the GHP expectations.
- Works closely with the Community Manager and oversees an on-going resident retention program, including resident events.
- Creates an outreach and networking strategy to generate leads within the local market.
- Customer-Centric – Put the customer, both internal and external, at the heart of everything.
- Leadership - Has an ability to inspire and lead others to goal achievement through day to day interaction.
- Analytical - Regularly makes decisions and solved problems by analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Business and Financial Acumen - Must be able to synthesis complex financial information and interpret financial results.
- Communication - Communicates with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Conflict Resolution - Has an ability to remain calm during difficult situations, resolve conflicts and negotiating with others handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Organization and Project Management - Organizes, plans, and prioritizes work.
- 3 – 5 years lease up experience within an A+ community with 500+ units
- Supervisory experience managing a team of 4 or more team members
- Strong understanding of federal, state and local fair housing laws and provisions
- Experience using Yardi or other related property management accounting software. Strong use of Microsoft Office applications
- Frequently move/traverse, ascend/descend stairs in/around apartment homes and community
- Constantly positions self to bend, stoop, reach, lift
- Occasionally lift/move/carry up to 25lbs with/without assistance
- Frequently lift/move/carry 5lbs
- Constantly communicate, converse and exchange information with coworkers, vendors, residents and visitors
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
- Ability to observe details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Constantly operates computer, 10-key and other office productivity machinery.
- Constantly works in low to moderate noise levels
- Constantly works in outdoor weather conditions