Asset Management Analyst
San Mateo, CA 94401
The Asset Management department is involved with all aspects of the operating business from IT and BI to Operations and Asset Management. The department is overseen by the Senior Executive Vice President of Asset Management.
In this position, you will report to the Director of Asset Management. The responsibilities will vary from creating and producing reports to researching various items in the property financials to other general research for one of the above business units.
- Analyze operating reports and financial statements to evaluate performance while working effectively with other teams to maximize cash flow on a portfolio.
- Work with various data sources to create cohesive reports with consistent measures.
- Collaborate with Accounting and provide insight into Operations monthly financials.
- Provide support to Operations Division Managers on various operational metrics and identify actionable items.
- Develop thorough understanding of internal & external reporting systems.
- Manage and support general department activities.
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in finance, accounting, or economics
- 2+ years related work experience; financial analysis in real estate sector preferred
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office applications such as: Word, PowerPoint, Power BI, Project
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and effective collaborative working style
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment