Ventura, CA 93003
OBJECTIVE: Maintain high quality condition of property, provide excellent customer service, supervise team and assist in preparation of move-ins, renovations, and work orders all while operating within approved budget.
- Assist Community Manager in setting priorities and scheduling work (in-house and with vendors) using a weekly calendar and company systems.
- Give instruction, inspect work, and train as needed.
- Supervise and organize multiple vendors for on-going interior renovations.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Communicate with team, residents, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Ensure quality and timeliness in everything that is done.
Hands-on, working knowledge of typical apartment maintenance tasks is required. Must be confident and competent in repairing and maintaining plumbing, electrical, HVAC, appliance, carpentry, and painting, as well as basic renovation skills such as demo and tile work. Must possess leadership skills and ability to deal effectively with customers in positive manner.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
We require one year minimum experience as maintenance supervisor with a professional apartment management firm, and prefer you have renovation experience. We will offer competitive salary based on your experience and knowledge. Hourly position is standard 40 hrs/week, 5 days/week with availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends. You will have rotating on-call responsibility for after-hours emergencies. You must have a valid driver's license and/or access to reliable transportation and will need to pass a background check.
Looking for best candidate to fill this position immediately.