Associate, Asset Management
Woodland Hills, CA 91302
The Asset Management Associate is an integral member of the Asset Management team and will report directly to the VP of Asset Management. The Associate is responsible for underwriting, budgeting, performing market research, financial analysis, and other department duties. The Associate will be exposed to all facets of Asset Management.
- Underwrite revenue generating projects by performing due diligence, obtaining costs from team members, reviewing market opportunities, and calculating ROI, NPV, and IRR.
- Provide analytical support including cash flow analysis and forecasting, review of property operating statements.
- Prepare market analysis and market data to assess asset performance and opportunities.
- Track and generate projects that are revenue generating by working closely with Operations and Asset Management team members to evaluate the feasibility of these projects.
- Analyze operating statements and historic capital spend to develop appropriate asset strategies.
- Assist the VP of AMG in developing asset plans for the entire portfolio and preparing asset management reports.
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial analysis preferably in multifamily with understanding of financial returns and industry.
- Advance Excel modeling/proficiency required.
- Possesses thorough understanding of property management software systems (preferably Yardi) and ability to read operating statements.
- Strong analytical, organizational, time-management, attention to detail and accuracy, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and effective collaborative working style.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate.
- Able to travel.