Assistant Community Manager - 10th & G
San Diego, CA 92101
Redefine Excellence.Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. Greystar, the nation’s largest multifamily property management company and industry leader, has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Community Manager to join our team! As part of the Greystar team, you will have a tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement, and be able to work with the best in the apartment industry.
To assist the Community Manager in on-site operations, to include the following:
- Creating and maximizing income opportunities through the aggressive management of community operations.
- Makes recommendations to enhance the bottom line performance of the community.
- Ensures adherence to all policies regarding financial responsibilities.
- Administers late and non-sufficient check charges.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of bank deposits, and computer data.
- Generates weekly reports.
- Schedules necessary repairs and make-ready activities.
- Supervises all on-site personnel in the absence of Community Manager.
- Pre-processes payment of invoices for Community Manager's approval.
- Assists with rent collections striving for zero delinquencies each month.
- Assists with community inspections.
- Maintains make-ready process.
- Prepares a monthly financial Delinquency Report.
- Consistently attempts to collect "bad debt" prior to being written off.
- Accountable to the Community Manager for the water sub-metering vendor and ensuring vendor is functioning at an optimal capture ratio (if applicable).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ideal candidates should have one to three years of experience in property management.
- Should have a general understanding of business principles and be financially savvy.
- Must also have excellent customer service skills, be able to multi-task and show leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Yardi and/or Onesite (based on business need) preferred.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required.
If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you!
What's In It for You?
Great work environment– Integrity-Respect-Professionalism-Accountability-Service-Team Work. They’re thevalues we live and work by,reflecting who we are and the quality of our relationships. As a Greystar team member, you’ll hear a lot about them and our commitment to creating memorable experiences. We believe in always going that extra step for our residents, our communities and each other.
Excellent compensation– In addition to a competitive salary, we'll provide you with world-class benefits, including medical, dental and vision plans, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, educational reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, an employee assistance program, generous holiday and vacation package, and more!
Visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs