Financial Analyst, Internal Reporting & Process Improvement
Woodland Hills, CA 91302
Essex is seeking a Financial Analyst with Accounting experience in the Woodland Hills, California office. Work with a fast-paced, collaborative team to focused on Process Improvement for the Accounting and Accounts Payable Teams. The Analyst will focus on system administration as well as building/writing internal reports which will require aptitude and flexibility in the use of reporting software including extensive Excel skills.
- Accounting System Administration for Yardi, Trintech and Buzz which includes the setup and maintenance of Users, Security, General Ledger Accounts and Account Trees.
- Develop/build, review and deliver timely fi nancial reports for Int ernal customers
- General ledger review including monthly and quarterly variance analysis
- Participate in annual budgeting process
- Assist in the analysis and implementation of Business Process hnµruvement initiatives
- Ad Hoc Reporting and financial support as needed
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or equivalent
- Has aptitude to quickly and efficiently learn new report-writing software
- Dedicated team player who is flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and has good attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on robust Excel skills
- 1-3 years of Accounting experience - Real Estate Accounting experience, a plus
- Experience with real estate accounting software, Yardi, a plus