Far West Management Corporation
Maintenance - Advanced
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Maintenance Technician "" Santa Ana, CA
Far West Management, a leading property management company located in Irvine, CA is now hiring for a Maintenance Technician for their 232 unit apartment property located near the Orange Circle/Chapman University area. Minimum 3 years experience in plumbing, electrical, drywall, and rent ready apartment preparation is required. Bi-lingual is highly preferred but not required. The ideal candidate must be energetic, results-oriented, intelligent, organized and a team player. Drug testing and background check are required.
This position is a full time position and provides full benefits. The starting pay is $17.50/hour plus quarterly bonuses and a monthly allowance for tools. This position also requires the candidate to be on an on-call rotation. The candidate must respond to the emergency call within 15 minutes and must stay within 30 minutes travel time within Santa Ana during the on call duty.
Major Skills Required:
- Ability to prepare apartments including plumbing, electrical, drywall and appliance installation
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Order parts and maintain inventory supplies as required
- Prioritize maintenance calls and follow up to ensure completion of work/project
- Handle residents' repair request in a timely manner
Summary of Benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 8.5 holidays per year
- 3 weeks of PTO per year, earned at 10 hours per month after the first 90 days of employment. Rate increases to 4 weeks after 7 years.
- Profit sharing plan (company contribution = 15% of gross pay, vesting starts in 2 years, 100% vested in 6 years).
FAX resumes to 949.863.9293