San Jose, CA 95101
The Concierge organizes, coordinates, and implements various resident services and programs and acts as an information source for and help to residents related to local market resources.
High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
- Ideal candidate will have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance to operate a golf cart on property.
- Ideal candidate will have all certifications as required by State and Local jurisdictions.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively with prospects, residents, vendors and co-workers.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet management programs in order to complete any required correspondence or reports.
- Proficiency and fluency in using the internet for researching resident requests with programs such as Craigslist, Google and other search engines, and navigating the internet and websites.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to produce error-free documentation and create orderly systems and processes.
- Excellent customer service skills to be able to interact effectively with a diverse group of people, stay calm under pressure, and provide cheerful assistance to others.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs