District Property Manager
Phoenix, AZ 85035
Trinity Management Company is seeking a passionate, motivated, team-oriented District Property Manager with excellent leadership abilities to join our team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who desires to make immediate and significant contributions and to advance their career with a growing company. We are looking for someone that excels at developing and motivating team members to be the best that they can be, has a keen eye for detail, and has the ability to assess a situation and make thoughtful recommendations for expedient solutions.
The District Property Manager is responsible for the financial and operational performance of our East and West Valley Phoenix Multi-Family portfolio consisting of 9 tax credit communities, totaling over 2600 apartment homes.
- 4 year college degree preferred
- 8 or more years experience in Multi-Family Property Management
- 3 or more years experience managing multiple Multi-Family communities
- Proficient in financial management including, but not limited to, budgeting, forecasting, expense and income control
- Possess strong time-management, analytical thinking, and organizational skills
- Possess superior communication and leadership abilities
- Experience in creative marketing and training programs
- Solid and consistent work history with excellent references
- Yardi experience preferred
- Ability to travel (usually to/from Tucson)
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English proficiently
- Drug, background, and credit testing required
We also offer an exceptional salary and benefits package.
We participate in the e-verify program