Solana Beach, CA 92075
The Marketing Manager works with the Active Adult (55+) marketing team and regional leadership to develop and execute strategic and tactical marketing plans and implements advertising, pricing, and other campaigns that drive traffic and occupancy to achieve optimum leasing and financial performance in line with Company’s business development plans.
Four year degree in marketing, advertising, or business and/or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to develop and manage marketing and advertising campaigns, conduct and facilitate leasing sales, and marketing training, and to create and make presentations to managers, clients/owners, and on-site team members.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, property management (preferably Yardi and/or OneSite), and database management programs in order to develop presentation materials, and generate or complete required reports.
- Broad knowledge of apartment operations and industry-related marketing concepts and terms in order to read, interpret, and apply market information to understand its impact on occupancy, traffic, retention, pricing, and revenue.
- Demonstrates skills in using the internet for marketing and product advertising, and proficiency in navigating websites and internet communication tools such as e-mail, CraigsList, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other internet tools.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of a marketing or administrative background sufficient to coordinate and support company-wide marketing and advertising initiatives and programs.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs