San Diego, CA 92127
We are growing!
Sares Regis Group of Irvine, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 21 million square feet of office and industrial space and 19,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: BOOKKEEPER - SAN DIEGO, CA
Sares Regis Group is seeking an experienced property management professional to work at our beautiful 540-unit Reserve at 4S Ranch community! This is a great career opportunity in a very convenient location! DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collects current and delinquent rent in accordance with company and property policy and with appropriate legal action and follow-up
- Handles accounts payable management
- Submits security deposit reconciliations accurately and timely
- Sets up vendors and maintains vendor files
- Prepares accounting month end reports
- Assists leasing staff including: audits applicant files, audits lease agreements and resident files for accuracy
- Supports leasing activities based on site needs and current work load
- Qualifies bond or other affordable program applicants if applicable.
• Must have at least 1 year of related property management experience with ability to pass fair housing exam.
• Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as: discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages; ability to apply concepts of basic math.
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
• Must have knowledge of operations software used at the property level; Outlook, Internet software, EXCEL, and WORD.
• Current driver's license and auto insurance.
• Able to work weekends and overtime as job requires.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.