TCAC Assistant Property Manager
Woodland, CA 95776
RPK Development Corp., a leader in affordable housing in Southern California, has expanded to Northern California, and is now seeking an experienced Assistant Property Manager well versed and current in all aspects of the Tax Credits program for a 136-unit apartment community in Woodland, CA (near Davis). This is not an on-site position and you will not be living on the property. This is a Tuesday-Saturday schedule.
Under the direct supervision of the Property Manager you will assist in the daily activities of running the apartment community.
• Conduct annual recertification for all residents in accordance with Company and tax credit guidelines.
• Professionally interact with current and prospective residents.
• Foster a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents, communities and associated agencies.
• Assist in all aspects of leasing including, but not limited to touring, accepting and processing applications, phones, call backs and thank you cards.
• Preparation of correspondence such as rent charges, eviction notices, collections, etc.
• Complete tenant move-ins and move-outs in compliance with all company procedures.
• Conduct unit inspections.
• Maintain the safety and security of the apartment community at all times.
• Daily reports.
• All other duties assigned by supervisor.
• At least 2 years of Tax Credit experience
• Yardi Voyager experience
• Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
• Basic math proficiency required
• Highly motivated and able to work independently
• Ability to handle pressure due to complexity and time sensitivity
• Excellent organizational skills; attention to details, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Works patiently, professionally and cooperatively with residents, providing exceptional customer service at all times
• Preserves and respects resident and applicant confidentiality
We offer a competitive hourly rate and benefits.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume and cover letter. Please reference “Sac TC Asst Mgr” in the subject line.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and provide a SMOKE FREE workplace.