League City, TX 77573
The Housekeeper performs tasks to ensure the overall cleanliness and proper appearance of vacant apartment homes, leasing office, and other amenities to enhance and maintain property appeal.
High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
- Incumbents must have valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart on property.
- Read, understand, and comply with product labels and safety, policy, and procedure manuals.
- Incumbents must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of cleaning fluids and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a variety of practical situations and follow standardized procedures.
- Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts and respond courteously to questions and requests.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs