Irvine, CA 92602
Provide administrative support to the Regional Portfolio Managers and their respective teams. As well as be the liaison between the site team and other departments. Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support such as calendaring, report printing and creating, and organization
- Ensure the field team is current and in compliant with tasks
- Coordinate communications, meetings, and follow-ups
- Ensure the accuracy of critical documents essential to company
- Assist with the management and storing of documents and reports
- Ensure documents and reports prepared by the site team are accurately completed in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required, some college preferred
- Three years of administrative experience supporting multiple personnel in supervisor role, background in the apartment operations industry preferred.
- Experience with Yardi and On-site preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, and Inquiries)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Must have attention to detail
- Must have excellent time management
- Must be able to manage multiple task and priorities simultaneously
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be dependable and organized