San Jose, CA 95112
This position is for a full-time Resource Coordinator to work at Markham Plaza I & II, a large single room occupancy (SRO) complex in San Jose. Qualified candidates will have 3-5 years of prior social work experience, including working with individuals who have experienced homelessness. Pay is commensurate with experience.
EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting affordable housing since 1968. We are one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 450, EAH develops multifamily communities, manages over 100 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
For immediate consideration please apply to 18-0103 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
The Resource Coordinator assists residents by connecting them with existing social services provided by public agencies or private practitioners within the community, examines the needs for on-site services and explores ways programs and services can be brought to the property.
· Coordinates and oversees the delivery of services and program activities to residents both on and off-site.
· Utilizes intake survey/needs assessments to determine what types of programs and services would benefit the residents
· Recruits, assists and links residents with services and program activities
· Attends all resident council meetings
· Defines and monitors individual service plans for seniors and people in transition
· Interfaces with provider agencies, public agencies and community volunteer agencies
· BA Degree in Social Services, Healthcare or related field, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
· 1-2 years of social service experience working with elderly, families
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985