Fullerton, CA 92831
S & S Property Management, Inc. is a full service property management company specializing in the management of multi-family apartment buildings in Orange County, California. We currently serve the communities of Fullerton and Buena Park.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated, reliable, and experienced Assistant Community Manager. We offer a competitive salary, including commissions, and exceptional benefits: comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401k plan, paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, housing discount and much more.
ESSENTIAL FUNCITONS AND DUTIES – Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls and handle accordingly
- Warmly greet prospective residents, determine needs and preferences, tour prospective residents through community
- Professionally present community and apartments
- Assist prospective residents complete lease applications, process verifications, and notify prospective residents of the results
- Accept service requests from Residents and deliver to Maintenance team for prompt processing
- Assist in collecting rents and making deposits
- Maintain accurate records, issue violation notices, prepare lease documents and related paperwork
- Update daily vacancy reports, Monday update reports, activity reports, etc. on a daily basis and provide information to Property Manager
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends
- Enforce company policies and community rules with consistency
QUALIFICATIONS AND DESIRED SKILL SET:
- We prefer applicants with 1+ years of property management experience in a similar role
- Weekend availability is required
- Positive attitude
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must be team oriented
- Experience with Yardi is a plus
Successful completion of background check, credit check, E-verify, and drug test required for all team members. Compensation varies with experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to be a part of our growing S & S team and meet the requirements, email us your resume TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.