Assistant Superintendent - The Reserve
San Francisco, CA 94102
The Assistant Superintendent assists the on-time and on-budget completion of assigned construction and new development projects.
High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to develop, comprehend, and complete legal, financial, construction-related, and human resources documents and to communicate with clients, equity partners, senior managers, and others.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents. Experience in Timberline, Microsoft Project and other Company software applications related to budgeting and overall project management.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate, and communicate with team members, contractors, sub-contractors, and construction workers.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the development and new construction business from both a technical standpoint, and from a project management standpoint.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of a project management, construction, and/or facilities background sufficient to coordinate construction and building activities, renovation projects and other facility initiatives.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs