Concord, CA 94518
New Standard Equities is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for our beautiful 120+ unit apartment community in Concord, CA.
Under the supervision of the Community Director and Maintenance Supervisor, the the Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the following:
• Assist with interior and exterior renovation projects, as needed.
• Maintain costs within established budget and expense limits.
• Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program".
• Assist in monitoring all work performed by outside vendors.
• Complete grounds work as directed by the Assistant Community Director and/or senior management (to include: picking up trash, sweeping curbs, vacuuming stairwells, dusting, cleaning of dumpster area and all other areas of the property)
• Perform emergency maintenance service on-call, as required (must keep and respond to emergency call cell phone).
• Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
• Continuously provide excellent customer service to all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
• Responsible for the care, maintenance, and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or company.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment.
• Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State, and Federal guidelines.
• Follow established company policies and procedures.
• This job requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 24-50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds?
• Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: This position requires a minimum of 1-3 years of maintenance experience in multi-family property management (100+ units). Renovations experience is a plus. Basic computer proficiency, and working knowledge of industry software such as Yardi.
This is a full-time position. The work schedule will be based on the needs of the properties, and will include evenings, weekends, and on-call service.
WHY JOIN NSE? Because your career matters! We are an exciting, growing firm that values its employees and looks to promote from within. We offer comprehensive compensation and benefits packages, on-going training and professional development, and growth opportunities. We operate with the same high standards as the largest companies in the business, but with the attention to detail and high recognition that only a smaller company can provide.
Interested? Please express your interest by replying to this job posting. You may also fax a resume to 310-362-0461, or complete an employment application online at www.newstandardequities.com/the-careers. If you are unable to access the site using the link, please copy and paste the URL in a new browser window.
New Standard Equities is an Equal Opportunity Employer