Fullerton, CA 92831
Property Maintenance Technician
About this job
S & S Property Management, Inc. is a full service property management company specializing in the management of multi-family apartment buildings in Orange County, California.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated, reliable, and experienced Property Maintenance Technician. We offer a competitive salary, including commissions, and exceptional benefits: comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401k plan, paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, housing discount and much more.
ESSENTIAL FUNCITONS AND DUTIES "" Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Routinely perform duties to restore apartments to "make ready"Â status
- Perform building and common area upkeep on a daily basis
- Diagnose and perform minor and routine maintenance/repair in a timely and professional manner
- Assure all service requests are completed on a daily basis
- Accurately document work performed on service request, including parts
- Promote good public relations with residents, co-workers, and company staff
- Assist in keeping grounds neat and free of litter
- Perform effective emergency maintenance (after hours) as required
- Perform, and report on, all work according to the safety standards of the company, OSHA and health codes
QUALIFICATIONS AND DESIRED SKILL SET:
- Applicants are required minimum of 3 years maintenance tech experience at apartment community
- HVAC certification and Yardi experience preferred
- Weekend availability is required
- Rotating after hour on call maintenance emergencies
- Work schedules of Mon-Fri or Tues-Sat
- Tools: must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of the following:
- Hand Tools: Wrenches, screwdrivers, grips, hammer, saws, etc.
- Power Tools: Grinder, sander, drill, saws, etc.
- User-Moved Aids: Dollies, hand trucks, stepladders, etc.
- Mechanical Equipment: Motors, pumps, compressors, electric and hand powered augers, etc.
- Positive attitude
- Must be team oriented
Successful completion of background check, credit check, E-verify, and drug test required for all team members. Compensation varies with experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to be a part of our growing S & S team and meet the requirements, email us your resume TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.