Menlo Park, CA 94025
We are currently hiring a Property Manager position at our 394 unit apartment community located in Menlo Park, Ca. We specialize in acquiring and developing distinctive properties. We aim to attract and reward the most talented associates in our industry. We aspire to challenge you daily and develop enduring skill sets built on core values like trust, integrity, respect and excellence. We know that every day you can make a difference in someone's life. If you are looking for a rewarding career with a proven career path, this is the place for you!
- Manages property employees and oversees their performance and productivity.
- Reviews financial statements, budgets, and lease renewals.
- Assists the Regional Manager with various weekly reports.
- Responds to resident issues.
- Conducts periodic property inspections. Inspects vacant units to ensure market readiness.
- Monitors current marketing strategies and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Establishes a communication strategy for each portfolio.
- Assists Regional Manager with preparations for investor visits.
- Reviews vendor proposals and contracts.
- Completes all other projects or requests as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in business, real estate, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in property management or related field at a supervisory level.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with budget development and financials.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess the ability to meet deadlines by working independently and/or with a team, as well as ability to determine priorities and move projects forward without direct supervision.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage staff.
- Ability to effectively resolve conflicts in a calm and professional manner.
- Working knowledge of Yardi Voyager preferred.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.