San Jose, CA 95125
New Standard Equities is an established real estate investment and property management company that highly values team member contributions. With a wide array of beautiful apartment communities from greater Seattle to San Diego, now is an exciting time to join the NSE Team!
We are currently seeking experienced managers (Community Director and Assistant Community Director) for our beautiful apartment community located in San Jose, CA.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The Community Director and Assistant Community Director work closely together to ensure the administrative and management duties associated with the property are successfully accomplished. Responsibilities vary depending on position and property location and size, but generally include:
• Development and implementation of the annual property budget.
• Preparation of an annual business plan, with establishment of short-term and long-term goals.
• Perform financial tasks such as rent collections, invoice payment, and analysis of operating statements.
• Maintain oversight of the property's marketing program, to include revisions and enhancements in accordance with local area competition, the economy, and current/future resident demographics.
• Hire, train, supervise and motivate leasing, residential services, and maintenance teams.
• Gather and analyze information on competition, corporations, and the economy, and generate reporting for senior management and investors.
• Communicate accurate and timely property reports and updates to senior management.
• Provide excellent customer service to residents, and consistently provide courteous and efficient service in receiving and resolving resident's requests and complaints.
• Maintain a professional and friendly atmosphere in the leasing office.
• Inspect model and "market ready" apartments for cleanliness, and ensure that they are in top condition for showing potential residents.
• Greet prospective residents, determine needs and preferences, and follows qualification processes to rent.
• Assist the team with achievement of marketing, leasing and resident retention goals.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: These positions require a minimum of 2-3 years of property management experience, ideally in multi-family property management (100-200 units). Basic computer proficiency, and working knowledge of industry software such as Yardi and Onsite is required.
These are full-time positions. The work schedule will be based on the needs of the property, and may include evenings and weekends.
WHY JOIN NSE? Because your career matters! We are an exciting, growing firm that values its employees and looks to promote from within. We offer comprehensive compensation and benefits packages, on-going training and professional development, and growth opportunities. We operate with the same high standards as the largest companies in the business, but with the attention to detail and high recognition that only a smaller company can provide.
Interested? Please express your interest by replying to this job posting. You may also fax a resume to 310-362-0461, or complete an employment application online at www.newstandardequities.com/the-careers. If you are unable to access the site using the link, please copy and paste the URL in a new browser window.
New Standard Equities is an Equal Opportunity Employer