Specialist, Operational Services
San Mateo, CA 94401
Two key areas of responsibility for this position: 1) Develop reporting surrounding key business metrics to help drive operational improvement; and 2) Support significant enterprise change efforts including implementation of new programs and services across the operations group.
This position is an excellent entrée into Essex for a smart, ambitious professional. It is hoped that this individual would take on progressively more substantial responsibilities over time and progress significantly in their career with Essex.
- Identify, define, and report key business metrics
- Gather data from various internal systems, synthesize, analyze, and effectively communicate actionable insights
- Create accurate and visually compelling reports and dashboards
- Discover opportunities that can drive continuous process improvement
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Serve as a knowledge expert in relevant operations data
- Support revenue-generating and cost-saving initiatives
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience in a professional environment
- Residential property management experience a plus
- Ability to be a team player as well as an individual contributor
- Uses independent judgement to prioritize and complete tasks
- Strong analytical skills—ability to process and analyze data
- Proficient with the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Fast learner, ability to synthesize new processes, and able to adapt to change
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment