Manager Renovations Maint
Phoenix, AZ 85001
The Manager of Renovations and Maintenance directs and leads renovations and maintenance projects and activities for an assigned portfolio or properties within an assigned geographic area to ensure the properties meet the Company’s safety, appearance, and operational standards within established budget guidelines.
College degree in business, real estate, finance, marketing, or related field and/or equivalent experience is preferred, with a current General Contractor’s license.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal, financial, and human resources documents, to create and make presentations to senior managers and staff.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate, and mentor subordinate and peer employee staff.
- Demonstrated sensory capability to detect odors and hear sounds necessary to detect, diagnose, and repair machinery.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and/or HVAC maintenance and repair techniques.
- General contractor’s license preferred; licenses and/or certifications for HVAC, mold, asbestos removal, pool operation, electrician, construction, etc. may be required, based on the assigned portfolio of properties, but preferred for any geographic assignment.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs