Director, Construction Services
San Francisco, CA 94102
This position is responsible for directing the rehabilitation / renovation / capital improvement projects for multiple regions or divisions, of the company. Leads through the management of Construction Services Managers employees ensuring all projects within the region are completed within quality standards, on time, within budget and with internal and external communication that meets best practices. Additional responsibilities include coordination with the appropriate Operations Leadership as well as senior leadership within the Construction Services department as necessary.
College degree in business, real estate, construction management, or related field and/or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Strong leadership skills and proven success in building high-energy teams, creating and articulating clear strategy and direction, and fostering collaboration and synergy.
- Has demonstrated skill in gaining the respect and credibility of both internal and external business associates.
- Demonstrated proficiency in interpersonal and written communication skills, and ability to make effective and persuasive presentations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and property and database management programs.
- Strong financial analysis skills to effectively formulate budgets and business plans, and use financial and other reports to manage the department and make sound financial decisions.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the renovations, maintenance, and construction with minimum 15 years increasingly responsible experience in overseeing capital and renovation-type constructions.
- Experience in the real estate and multi-family housing industry, including a solid working knowledge of property operations and property management, preferably in a third-party management environment, and with a variety of product types.
Greystar is a fully integrated real estate company, specializing in management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry. Established over 30 years ago, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Currently, the Company manages over 400,000 apartment homes, in 150 markets globally. Greystar was ranked 1st among the top 50 U.S. Apartment Managers, according to the 2015 National Multifamily Housing Council. The dedication of Greystar’s team members has contributed to the Company’s long-term success. Greystar’s commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making the Company one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies.
Join the leader in the multifamily real estate industry and begin your career with a company you can call home.
Greystar offers competitive compensation and benefits. EOE
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs