Assistant Community Manager
San Francisco, CA 94102
The Assistant Community Manager supports and assists the Community Manager in overseeing and managing the financial and operational facets of the community by completing accounting and bookkeeping tasks, preparing monthly close-out and financial reports, processing invoices for payment, collecting rent, fees, and other payments, completing bank deposits, dispositions, and account reconciliations, and using the property management software to record, track, and report on all financial workings of the community.
High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
- Must have all licenses and/or certifications as required by State and Local jurisdictions.
- Must have valid driver’s license to drive a golf cart on property.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer questions about the community’s operation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Internet, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents. Strong proficiency in using property management software (preferably Yardi and/or One Site).
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percent’s in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Demonstrated understanding of community operations and, in particular, lease terms and lease enforcement, including collections.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application of community management, sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to assist in managing the day-to-day operation of an apartment community, resolve customer complaints and issues, complete financial records, documents, and reports, increase sales revenues, and coordinate the work of a team.
Greystar is a fully integrated real estate company, specializing in management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry. Established over 30 years ago, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Currently, the Company manages over 400,000 apartment homes, in 150 markets globally. Greystar was ranked 1st among the top 50 U.S. Apartment Managers, according to the 2015 National Multifamily Housing Council. The dedication of Greystar’s team members has contributed to the Company’s long-term success. Greystar’s commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making the Company one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies.
Join the leader in the multifamily real estate industry and begin your career with a company you can call home.
Greystar offers competitive compensation and benefits. EOE
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs