Team Member Development Associate
San Francisco, CA 94102
The Team Member Development Associate executes the creation and implementation of learning and team member development strategies, initiatives, and programs that promote high team member performance, support the development and retention of key talent, and enable achievement of the Company’s business goals.
College degree in education/training, instructional design, organizational development, educational psychology, or related field, and/or equivalent experience within the industry is preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in implementing, managing, and facilitating learning and development programs.
- Knowledge of and experience with needs analysis to identify the root cause of a business problem that may contribute to performance issues, and ability to work with the line of business to recommend and introduce solutions to improve performance.
- Preferred knowledge of and experience using talent development assessment tools such as DiSC, MBTI, 360-degree feedback, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to create and make presentations to team members at all levels, and to design and teach information systems training programs.
- Demonstrated efficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and internet in order to complete required reports, produce necessary communication materials, and use the internet for communication, research, and other business purposes.
- Demonstrated knowledge in consulting skills supported by a solid foundation of adult learning principles and applications.
- Proficiency in project management skills to create project plans, track and monitor progress, meet production and delivery deadlines, and oversee project implementation across multiple properties or geographic areas.
- Preferred knowledge and experience in multi-family business operations sufficient to understand the processes, procedures, and daily workflow relative to the use of computer applications and property management systems.
Greystar is a fully integrated real estate company, specializing in management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry. Established over 30 years ago, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Currently, the Company manages over 400,000 apartment homes, in 150 markets globally. Greystar was ranked 1st among the top 50 U.S. Apartment Managers, according to the 2015 National Multifamily Housing Council. The dedication of Greystar’s team members has contributed to the Company’s long-term success. Greystar’s commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making the Company one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies.
Join the leader in the multifamily real estate industry and begin your career with a company you can call home.
Greystar offers competitive compensation and benefits. EOE
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs