Stamford, CT 06901
Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation’s largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 32 states and 25 major metropolitan areas. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has city offices in 10 states across the nation.
Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
The building engineer performs maintenance and repair duties on commercial buildings. The position reports to the investment manager, property manager or chief building engineer.
Reports to Property Manager
• Handles all requests for service or maintenance.
• May monitor the work order system for incoming calls for service or maintenance.
• Communicates with the tenant services coordinator to determine appropriate personnel or vendor to answer maintenance or service request.
• Notifies tenant services coordinator of response time and conclusion of work request.
• May supervise service contract providers.
• Maintains safe and clean work area.
• Maintains the preventive maintenance program.
• Performs other duties as assigned.