Customer Service Representative
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Downtown Los Angeles luxury apartment community is looking for a bright and energetic Customer Service Representative for the Resident Services Office.
Customer Service Respresentative for The Da Vincii Luxury Apartments
Job Summary: Acts as a liaison between the residents and Management attending to their inquiries and handling complaints
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for answering phones and greeting residents
- Address the concerns of current and future residents, both in person and over the telephone
- Accept, sign and log packages from UPS, Fedex
- Property inspections on a daily basis
- General reporting regarding move-ins and move-outs
- Generate maintenance work orders and follow up
- Provide a wide range of administrative and support services to the office staff and the property manager.
- 1-2 years of experience in a first class customer service environment. Property Management experience a plus
- Experience with Yardi a plus but not required
- Great with people -- warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Be extremely organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- Be able to effectively deal with difficult situations professionally
- Be able to solve problems effectively
- Oral and written skills required
- Ability to work weekend hours
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bilingual a plus