Resident Relations Coordinator
Western National Property Management Los Angeles, CA 90028
About this job
Western National Property Management is looking to fill a Resident Relations Coordinator position @ Eastown Apartment Homes, 535 units in Hollywood. The Resident Relations Coordinator will provide exceptional customer service while qualifying prospects, preparing lease proposals and lease documents. The Associate will respond to customer care service requests professionally and timely. The Associate will evaluate requests, schedule maintenance staff to complete work, expedite repairs and ensure resident satisfaction.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates initiative, personal awareness, professionalism, integrity and exercises confidentiality in all areas of performance.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times while maintaining a pleasant demeanor.
- Understands, applies and complies with all company policies and procedures.
- General office and bookkeeping skills.
- Marketing and advertising experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Yardi and Property Management software; must possess strong computer skills and typing ability.
- Ability to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers and management.
- Comply with state landlord/tenant law to include State and Federal Fair Housing laws.
- Must be available to work weekends, non-traditional holidays, on-call, or when needed due to business needs.
- Must possess a valid driver license and maintain current auto insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- Requires a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales, customer-service and/or marketing position is highly preferred.
- Prior property management experience in leasing.
- Sales, customer service and public relations skills.
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status.
Why wait? Apply now @ www.wng.com