Resident Services Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA 90028
The Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for accepting and logging all parcels delivered to the community. Resident Services Coordinator will notify residents of a delivery via telephone, email, or in person and ensure package is delivered to the appropriate resident. The Associate will be an integral part of the team focusing primarily on resident retention, cultivating long-time relationships and with current and future residents.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Offers excellent customer service by understanding our residents' needs.
- Corresponds with our residents/customers daily in a professional and effective manner to resolve and assist with questions and concerns.
- Takes responsibility for package distribution and ensures all are logged via package tracking system when received and signed for when picked up.
- Notifies residents and/or their guests of packages received via written or verbal communication within a reasonable time frame of delivery.
- Organizes all packages and parcels by apartment number to ensure all associates are able to locate packages in the absence of the Resident Services Coordinator.
- Updates the package tracking system upon the release of package(s)/parcel(s).
- Answers the telephone, utilizing correct salutations, personal identification and telephone etiquette.
- Takes, records and relays messages accurately, completely and legibly.
- Inputs service requests from residents as needed in Property Management software.
- Participates in designated meetings or functions as required.
- Accommodates resident requests within 24 hours of initial call and follows up to ensure timely completion.
- Assists with move-in orientation for new residents.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to plan and organization.
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic in order to promote customer and resident satisfaction.
- Must be resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult situations.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate effectively and professionally through verbal and written communication.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times while maintaining a pleasant demeanor.
- Must be available to work weekends, non-traditional holidays, on-call, or when needed due to business needs.
- Comprehension and compliance of State and Federal Fair Housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and auto insurance and maintain an acceptable driving record.
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status.
Why wait? Apply now @ www.wng.com