Anza Management Lancaster, CA 93535
About this job
We are actively seeking a strong Apartment Manager with experience for our apartment community in Lancaster!
Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of prior property management experience. This opportunity is to live onsite. We offer apartment unit as part of the compensation package plus hourly pay and benefits.
WE OFFER COMPETETIVE PAY AND GREAT BENEFITS!!
• Maintain high occupancy.
• Effectively market the community.
• Achieve timely rent collections and handle all income related issues.
• Keep monthly expenditures within the limits of the approved budget.
• Take the necessary steps to ensure both appearance and physical integrity of the property and its assets are in good condition at all times.
• Coordinate the maintenance of the property to ensure the quality and timeliness of maintenance efforts.
• Promote positive public relations with prospects, residents, vendors and clients.
• Enforce community rules.
• Develop a professional, motivated team through effective personnel management.
Requirements for this position:
• Full-time - 40 hours per week and is available to work weekends.
• Minimum 2 year experience as community manager of at least 80 units
• Excellent property management skills including leasing, marketing, resident relations/control and customer service.
• Good computers skills (property management software -- Yardi (Preferred), Excel, Word.
• Experience with all financial related issues -- expenditure control, maximizing income, collections, budgeting, etc.
• Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers, staff and management.
Anza Management considers for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements EEOC/FEHC Laws. Anza Management abides by all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws, including EEOC/FEHC laws.
Nothing in this job posting guarantees employment.