Apartment Manager 56 Units
Hemet, CA 92543
We are actively seeking an Apartment Manager - with a minimum of 1 year of property management experience. This position is for our apartment community in Hemet. Property is located on E. Whittier St. This is an onsite position, we offer apartment unit, hourly pay, FREE health benefits, and quarterly bonus! 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units available!
• Maintain high occupancy.
• Effectively market the community.
• Achieve timely rent collections and handle all income related issues.
• Keep monthly expenditures within the limits of the approved budget.
• Take the necessary steps to ensure both appearance and physical integrity of the property and its assets are in good condition at all times.
• Coordinate the maintenance of the property to ensure the quality and timeliness of maintenance efforts.
• Promote positive public relations with prospects, residents, vendors and clients.
• Enforce community rules.
• Develop a professional, motivated team through effective personnel management.
Requirements for this position:
• Full-time - 40 hours per week and is available to work weekends.
• Minimum 2 year experience as community manager of at least 40 units
• Excellent property management skills including leasing, marketing, resident relations/control and customer service.
• Good computers skills (property management software -- Yardi (Preferred), Excel, Word.
• Experience with all financial related issues -- expenditure control, maximizing income, collections, budgeting, etc.
• Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers, staff and management.
Please send your resume for consideration to: RECRUITER4@ANZAMANAGEMENT.COM
Anza Management considers for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements EEOC/FEHC Laws. Anza Management abides by all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws, including EEOC/FEHC laws.
Nothing in this job posting guarantees employment.