Apartment Manager - Onsite 101 units
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Property Management Company.
We are actively seeking a strong Apartment Manager with experience for our apartment community in Los Angeles. Our apartment community is located on W. 3rd Street. Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of prior property management experience (rent control preferred). This opportunity is to live onsite. We offer 2B/2B apartment unit as part of the compensation package plus hourly pay and benefits.
WE OFFER COMPETETIVE PAY AND GREAT BENEFITS!!
• Maintain high occupancy.
• Effectively market the community.
• Achieve timely rent collections and handle all income related issues.
• Keep monthly expenditures within the limits of the approved budget.
• Take the necessary steps to ensure both appearance and physical integrity of the property and its assets are in good condition at all times.
• Coordinate the maintenance of the property to ensure the quality and timeliness of maintenance efforts.
• Promote positive public relations with prospects, residents, vendors and clients.
• Enforce community rules.
• Develop a professional, motivated team through effective personnel management.
Requirements for this position:
• Full-time - 40 hours per week and is available to work weekends.
• Minimum 2 year experience as community manager of at least 80 units
• Excellent property management skills including leasing, marketing, resident relations/control and customer service.
• Good computers skills (property management software -- Yardi (Preferred), Excel, Word.
• Experience with all financial related issues -- expenditure control, maximizing income, collections, budgeting, etc.
• Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers, staff and management.
Anza Management will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. Anza Management abides by all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws, including EEOC/FEHC laws.
Nothing in this job posting guarantees employment.