Sares-Regis Group San Diego, CA 92127
About this job
We are growing!
The Sares Regis Group of Irvine, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 21 million square feet of office and industrial space and 17,675 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: LEASING CONSULTANT/SAN DIEGO, CA - 540 UNITS
** DAYS REQUIRED: SATURDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY **
The SRG is seeking an experienced sales and customer service professional for our beautiful 540-unit Reserve at 4S Ranch community. The Reserve offers one, two and three bedroom upscale residences featuring gourmet kitchens with granite counters, crown molding, two-tone paint palette, private patios/balconies and washers and dryers. The Reserve at 4S Ranch is located on Reserve Drive in San Diego, within easy access to 1-15 freeway, and just minutes from the beaches and downtown San Diego. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry!
Duties include but aren't limited to:
• Interviews prospective residents and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications. Inputs information into computer.
• Accompanies prospects to model apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, available facilities, such as swimming pool, location of shopping centers and freeways, services available, and terms of lease.
• Qualifies prospective residents, verifying applications, lease documents and related paperwork. Updates records as necessary. • Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit and application fee.
• Introduces resident to apartment/property procedures.
• Promotes positive, proactive resident relations, working to make the living experience, the first and last impression, of the highest quality.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match, rental discounts and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: https://careers-sares-regis.ic...-435627079
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.