Tacoma, WA 98401
The Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation’s largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 35 states and 25 major metropolitan areas. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has city offices in 10 states across the nation.
Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
The Cabana Attendant is responsible for monitoring the use of the cabana/clubhouse, a common area within the apartment community used by residents. The position reports to the Property Manager.
- Ensures that the rules and regulations are followed.
- Reports misuse of the facilities or contents to the business manager.
- Relies on the intervention of the courtesy monitor in managing difficult situations.
- Cleans spots from windows that can be easily reached.
- Wipes off exercise equipment following use.
- Empties trash receptacles (waste basket size) and takes trash bags to dumpsters.
- Removes debris from floors using a broom and dust pan or vacuum cleaner.
- Monitors bathrooms for cleanliness. Wipes off sinks and toilets and damp mops floors if necessary.
- May hand out and collect pool towels and be responsible for laundering towels if the property has a swimming pool. May also be responsible for picking up debris in the pool deck area and monitor use of pool deck furniture.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.