Maintenance Technician II
Novato, CA 94945
This position is for a part-time Maintenance Technician II to work at a 16 unit affordable housing community in Novato, CA. Qualified candidate must have 2+ year of related apartment maintenance experience, knowledge and skills in plumbing, electrical and general maintenance. Must have a CADL, clean DMV record and reliable transportation. Must have basic computer knowledge. Pay DOE. Selected candidate will reside onsite in 1BD/1BA unit.
EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting affordable housing since 1968. We are one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 450, EAH develops multifamily communities, manages over 100 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
For immediate consideration please apply to requisition 18-0020 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
The Maintenance Technician II performs a wide variety of Maintenance Duties. This position is expected to be able to repair and maintain most items on a property without outside vendor assistance. Generally the Maintenance Technician II works at a property with 100+ units.
· All Facets of Lock and Key replacement/repair, including weather stripping, door and window functioning and locks
· Performs all Interior Repairs related to Walls and Doors
· Electrical Repairs including; Fixtures, Lights, Plugs and Switches
· Changes AC Filters, Checks Coils, Cleans and Repairs when necessary
· Performs Annual Unit Inspections
· Ensures the Turnover of Units in 5 days
· 2+ Years of Related Apartment Maintenance Experience
· Knowledge and Skills in Plumbing, Electrical, and General Maintenance
· CADL, Clean DMV and Reliable Transportation
· HVAC Certification Plus
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985