The Cannon Management Company Anaheim, CA 92805
About this job
Are you looking to grow your career in Property Management? Cannon Management is currently seeking a Leasing Specialist for the beautiful community The Village in Anaheim Ca.
You will be there to help future residents find a place to call home.
Daily duties include: tour prospective residents on the property, lease apartments, complete lease packages and paperwork, assist with marketing efforts, maintain resident records, and handle maintenance requests from residents. If you are a multitasking, customer service driven individual and are willing to learn about a dynamic industry and this sounds like a good career move for you; submit your resume with us today!
- Demonstrated ability to apply sales skills, such as communication, follow up, generating sales leads, conducting sales presentations, qualifying applicants, and sales closing techniques.
- Ability to learn and understand leasing proficiencies
- Proficiency in property management applications (preferably Yardi, On-Site)
- Customer service experience preferred
- Property management experience preferred, but willing to train the right person
- Our communities are open 7 days a week so weekend hours are required
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. We offer associates who regularly work 30 hours or more per week, medical, dental, life, 401(k) and a generous paid time off program.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the 'APPLY' button below.