Service Supervisor (18-16058)
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Apply directly by using the following link:
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a Maintenance Supervisory role with a multifamily community preferred
- EPA, CPO, and HVAC certifications preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
How do you see your future?
If you picture your future leading a team to perform exceptional maintenance functions and requests, then Alliance is the right place for you. The Service Supervisor ensures that all aspects of the luxury property are displayed at optimum levels. This position implements an environment that will encourage training, development, and passion. Come join our team and make a difference!
As our Service Supervisor you will be expected to lead a team with the initiative to maintain a luxurious appearance of the property and a safe environment. By providing world class leadership skills while teaching and training the Service Technicians, the Service Supervisor will create a dynamic working and living environment. Thorough knowledge of preparing budgets, trouble shooting and problem solving, equipment and appliance functions, and developing relationships with the venders are the keys to our success. Motivating the team to strategize innovative ideas for organization and safety will eliminate hazardous conditions.
The Key Responsibilities.
- Implement excellent customer service skills
- Thorough knowledge of equipment functions and appliances
- Budget creation and basic bookkeeping knowledge
- Team leadership abilities
- Exceptional safety skills
- Motivate associates to deliver innovative ideas to eliminate hazardous conditions
- Create a dynamic working and living environment
- Drive performance by delivering the message for priorities and tasks
- Inspire the initiative for associates to utilize the exceptional resources provided in order to become involved in further enhancing important skills necessary for the success of their position
Alliance is our Company
Since opening in 2000, the culture at Alliance has been a determining factor in creating an enjoyable and productive work environment within the multifamily industry. Not only do we inspire our Associates to have great careers, but great lives as well! By arming top talent with state-of-the-art systems and innovative processes, Alliance drives promotion from within and implements defined career paths for all positions. We take pride in establishing a fun and rewarding environment for all Associates, complemented by an industry leading benefits package! Setting us apart from the competition, we also deliver company paid training, competitive compensation, housing discounts, flexible hours, and the position of a lifetime! Is Alliance in your future?