Spartanburg, SC 29301
The Community Ambassador has many roles in support of the management team. The Community Ambassador serves as a liaison between current residents and the management team, and establishes relationships with prospective residents and the community. Primary responsibilities of the Community Ambassador include creating and maintaining a vibrant community atmosphere, and increasing resident satisfaction and retention within the community. This will be accomplished through programming (initiating social and developmental activities), one-on-one contact, proactive problem-solving, and overall focus of the well-being of our residents. The cornerstone of his position is an outgoing personality with great visibility, accessibility, and availability to residents. In addition to creating a community setting, Community Ambassadors serve as role models for residents, both as students and residents.
Community Ambassadors must be able to commit an average of 20 hours per week to office hours, off-site marketing and promotional activities, on-call duty shifts, programming, and regular resident interaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Participate in developing and implementing community enrichment programs, area meetings, and events that all support Pinnacle Campus Living’s living-learning environment. These include social as well as developmental programs that have been coordinated with other staff members to achieve community goals.
- Participate in the marketing and leasing efforts; meet weekly and monthly leasing goals.
- Cover rotating office shifts during posted day and business hours, including nights and weekends. Duties include giving tours, leasing responsibilities, phone contacts, customer service and general office work.
- Cover rotating (on-call) Community Ambassador on duty shifts, after-hours and on weekends. Duties include touring the property, handling lockouts, responding to noise complaints, and responding to emergency situations.
- Serve as a resource for residents in regards to the services offered by Pinnacle Campus Living, the surrounding community, and the local colleges and universities, as well as other community issues, conflict resolution, and crisis management.
- Attend Community Ambassador staff meetings.
- Attend one-on-one meetings with management.
- Interact with potential residents; giving tours, discussing the benefits of living at a Pinnacle Campus Living property, distributing marketing materials and attending housing fairs.
- Participate in training workshops.
- Serve as a role model and represent Pinnacle Campus Living in a positive manner.
- Assist the General Manager and residents during all move-in and move-out periods.
- Achieves high productivity through reliable and punctual attendance and report any tardiness, attendance, and disciplinary issues to immediate supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned