Regional Property Manager
Pinnacle Atlanta, GA 30301
About this job
Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation’s largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 32 states. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has offices in 16 cities across the nation.
Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
The Regional Property Manager is responsible for the business plan execution for an assigned portfolio of properties. They will have a proven track record in managing a diverse portfolio of properties, be a motivator, a good communicator, and a hands-on manager. Regional Property Managers have direct accountability over Property Managers to ensure implementation and execution of all corporate policies and procedures and to meet and/or exceed client expectations.
- Responsible for implementing and managing individual site business plans including investment objectives, compliance goals, marketing positioning, people, asset quality, and financial goals and objectives.
- Act as the main point of contact related to all property related items with owner representative in the manner the client prefers. Understand and be able to communicate terms of the Property Management Agreement.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or annual reporting to the client. Examples include property status reports, financial and operational reports and capex and marketing plans.
- Responsible for review and approval of all property purchasing with complete adherence to the expense budget.
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop marketing budgets and plans as well as monitor ad effectiveness and spend.
- Engage in revenue management pricing including attendance at all pricing calls with the Revenue Management team.
- Review resident and mystery shop survey results and create action plans for team members who don’t meet minimum requirements.
- Oversight of marketing activities such as reviewing market comps and economic information, review weekly lead and follow up reports, reviewing screening results and metrics
- Assist with RFP responses and participate in pitches
- Knowledge of property specific front end technology and ensure property staff utilize systems as intended.
- Oversight of property risk management, safety standards and team member and resident liability
- Work with Property Managers and Maintenance Supervisors to ensure timely preparation of rent ready apartments to full meet the demand of the market.
- Determine, implement and follow up on any corrective action plans for deficiencies found at properties.
- Ensure partnerships with vendors are executed in a manner which provides protection for Pinnacle and its clients and is consistent with management agreements.
- Enforce utilization of preferred national vendors to guarantee best pricing or aggregate proven local vendors to leverage pricing in that area.
- Partner with the Construction Services team provide selection of product and/or services, establish scope of work, obtain any necessary approvals from the client and verify goods and services being provided.
- Monitor aged payable reports to ensure that invoices are being processed and paid timely.
- Responsible for handing and resolving escalated complaints from residents.
- Oversee and review resident survey programs within assigned portfolio.
- Mentor, coach, supervise and develop onsite team members.
- Oversee HR administrative activities such as onboarding paperwork, time card approval, status and pay changes and personnel file document retention.
- Ensure training requirements are being met by onsite team members within assigned portfolio.
- Engage in recruiting activities to include sourcing, networking and selection of onsite team members.
- Participate in onboarding and off boarding activities related to property transitions.
- Complete Property Inspections and Cash Control Inspections on a monthly basis.
- Achieves high productivity through reliable and punctual attendance and reports any tardiness, attendance and disciplinary issues to immediate supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.