Corporate Marketing Coordinator
Pinnacle Addison, TX 75001
About this job
Pinnacle Property Management Services is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation’s largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 35 states and 25 major metropolitan areas. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has city offices in 10 states across the nation.
Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
The Corporate Marketing Coordinator will be primarily responsible for overseeing new business pursuits and client-facing presentations, creating a content library, and completing a variety of writing projects to increase positive exposure for the company. This position must possess strong copywriting and organizational skills with an ability to interact with corporate and department leaders for the production of company branded materials.
Position Reports To: Director of Corporate Marketing
• Manage the new business development response process, including conducting informational discussion calls with regional personnel regarding proposals and presentations, assigning tasks for the timely collection of required information and setting/communicating project deadlines for the regional team
• Act as the primary point of contact during the assembly of a proposal or presentation to mitigate problems and ensure all deadlines are met
• Analyze content received for working projects and edit for accuracy, proper grammar, sentence structure and Associated Press style
• Interact with regional property marketing team members to ensure accurate content and messaging is received for proposal marketing strategies
• Work with graphic designers to ensure timely production of proposal and presentation materials and answer content-related questions
• Produce and maintain a content library of new business preparation materials
• Conduct audits of frequently used corporate documents housed through the marketing department, such as bios and organization charts, and manage the update process to maintain accuracy
• Complete miscellaneous corporate copywriting projects, as needed, for national and regional team members
• Participate in corporate marketing team meetings to provide status updates of working projects
• Solicit content for internal employee newsletter and social media posts
• Collect information for industry award submissions
• Other functions as assigned