Company Confidential Davis, CA 95616
About this job
The Maintenance Technicians job responsibility is to ensure Stonesfair Management offers its residents the quality living environment expected of all Stonesfair properties. The Maintenance Technician reports directly to the Property Manager on a daily basis. The primary job duties required to fulfill the responsibility of this position includes, but is not limited to:
- Report to Property Manager and or Regional Manager to ensure overall property maintenance has been met.
- Responsible for on-call service when necessary and when assigned.
- Schedule and prioritize maintenance staff in completing all work orders and apartment turnovers.
- Schedule all vendors as needed to bring apartments to rent ready status.
- Keep inventory, order parts and supplies as needed and not to exceed monthly budget allowance.
- Purchase of new flooring and appliances must be within budget and approved by the Property Manager.
- Maintain company property (tools and equipment). Making sure that all equipment is operating safely and efficiently. Responsible for securing property at night from vandalism and theft.
- Painting and preventive maintenance to exterior of buildings.
- Maintenance Technician is to set a good example for staff and coworkers motivating staff in a positive manner and keeping moral high.
- Abide by company standard and policies at all times.
- HVAC certification is required.****
- Maintenance, electrical, plumbing and in some cases shampooing carpet. All work shall be completed in a timely manner and to company standards. Assist staff with overflow of work orders and turns.
- Keep maintenance department operating efficiently at all times.
- Maintain curbside appeal, keeping grounds and common areas clean of debris (trash/animal feces).
- Insure Pool/Spa have been chemically treated, cleaned and in compliance.
- Pick up parts from vendors when necessary.
- Always maintain property standards and safety rules.
- Update vacancy/move-in/move-out board daily.
- Walk all vacant rent ready apartments, insuring that work has been completed and unit is rent ready according to Stonesfair standards.
- Keep track of keys to complex and secure from theft.
- Keep Maintenance shop neat and clean at all times.
Looking for someone reliable and long term.
Benefits after 90 days