Utility Program Coordinator
Woodland Hills, CA 91302
This position handles all aspects of the utility bill recovery program (RUBS) including interaction with the vendors, community staff and corporate team.
- Oversee all aspects of the billing and recovery of the utilities to the residents. This includes ensuring accurate billing and handling issues that might arise.
- Liaison between Community Managers, corporate and vendors.
- Responsible for ensuring all utilities are set up correctly for all new acquisitions and developments.
- Compile and distribute accurate reporting to operations and accounting team.
- Conduct training for new managers and on-site staff as needed
- Special projects as it relates to the utility program.
- Other duties as assigned.
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of multi-family property management experience or third party billing company experience.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and work within constraints such as but not limited to time and budget