Utility Program Coordinator
Essex Property Trust, Inc. Woodland Hills, CA 91302
About this job
This position handles all aspects of the utility bill recovery program (RUBS) including interaction with the vendors, community staff and corporate team.
- Oversee all aspects of the billing and recovery of the utilities to the residents. This includes ensuring accurate billing and handling issues that might arise.
- Liaison between Community Managers, corporate and vendors.
- Responsible for ensuring all utilities are set up correctly for all new acquisitions and developments.
- Compile and distribute accurate reporting to operations and accounting team.
- Conduct training for new managers and on-site staff as needed
- Special projects as it relates to the utility program.
- Other duties as assigned.
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of multi-family property management experience or third party billing company experience.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and work within constraints such as but not limited to time and budget