Company Confidential Torrance, CA 90501
About this job
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a full-time Assistant Manager to join our team at a 200+ unit community in Torrance, CA and surrounding cities.
OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in apartment property management, preferably with conventional/market communities
- Possess a good working knowledge of and have the ability to perform professional level customer service
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have a passion for helping others
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ideally have experience in Yardi
- Have a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
Our company has been in business for over 40 years. Our benefits include medical, dental, life, vision, paid sick and vacation, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous bonus program.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are the right fit for this position, be sure to apply today!