Regional Property Manager
Reno, NV 89501
Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation’s largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 32 states. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has offices in 16 cities across the nation.
Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
About the job…..
As a Regional Property Manager at Pinnacle, you’ll put your outstanding leadership and savvy business skills to work at one of the most respected apartment companies in a management opportunity that offers real leadership, innovation and support.
Our Regional Property Managers are the cornerstone of our team. A Regional Property Manager is responsible for the tactical execution and communication of the company’s strategic direction to our various communities. This manager will have a proven track record in managing a diverse portfolio of properties, be a motivator, a good communicator, and a hands-on manager. Regional Property Managers work closely with Property Managers in their regions to ensure implementation and execution of all corporate policies and procedures.
• Regional Property Managers are business leaders responsible for developing and managing individual site business plans including investment objectives, compliance goals, marketing positioning, people, asset quality, and financial goals and objectives.
• At any given time, a Regional Property Manager should be able to describe the overall makeup: strengths, weaknesses and needs of each property in their given portfolio.
• Regional Property Managers are also responsible for review and approval of all property purchasing with complete adherence to the expense budget.
• Regional Property Managers are also business managers who mentor, coach, supervise and develop site staff.
• They will work with Property Managers and Maintenance Supervisors to ensure timely preparation of rent ready apartments to fully meet the demand of the market.
• They are ultimately responsible for property risk management, safety standards and employee and resident liability.
• They will help determine, implement and follow up on any corrective action plans for deficiencies found at properties.
• Regional Property Managers are also responsible for taking care of all escalated complaints from residents.