Sentinel Real Estate Corporation Rohnert Park, CA 94928
About this job
Real Estate Apartment Management - Maintenance
National Property Management Company seeks a full time Maintenance Technician at Mountain Shadows Apartments, a prestigious apartment community located in Rohnert Park.
Position Overview: Under the supervision of the General Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician will perform repairs and preventive maintenance at the property.
- Performance of all maintenance and repairs at the property as assigned.
- Complete work orders efficiently and courteously.
- Inspect buildings, including roofs and common areas regularly
- Ensure that job assignments and work orders are carried out promptly, efficiently, courteously, and in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain the shop and storage areas in a clean, orderly, safe, and secure fashion.
Requirements for Maintenance Technician:
- Full time position
- Must be HVAC certified, or be willing to obtain certification within 6 months.
- Must be available for 24 hour on-call service, as assigned.
- Must possess a set of basic hand tools to use in performance of duties.
- Must have a good history of dependability and job performance.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in multifamily maintenance or construction as a technician is preferred.
- Must possess a current and valid Driver License
- 401k Plan
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Participation in bonus program