Reliant Asset Management Solutions Montclair, CA 91763
About this job
Reliant Asset Management Solutions is a non-profit organization formed to further the mission of operating and sustaining a variety of affordable housing options throughout the Inland Empire. Services offered include providing full service property management, physical inspections and consulting services related to affordable housing units and other related services.
This position will cover multiple properties in Ontario, Chino, Fontana, Rancho Cucamonga, and Montclair.
Under general supervision performs skilled and semi-skilled duties involved in the cleaning, alterations, maintenance, repairs, and general upkeep of the inside and outside of residential units. Includes tasks involving carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, painting, masonry and appliance repairs and installation.
- Performs residential maintenance duties such as; cleaning, repairing and painting units; cleaning, repairing and replacing household appliances, stoves, water heaters, plumbing fixtures, carpeting and flooring. Repairs and builds fences; performs minor carpentry, repairs and replaces countertops and cabinets as needed.
- Patches and repairs walls and roofs as needed; replaces and repairs glass window panes and screens, counter tops, tiles, toilets and sinks.
- Performs and troubleshoots electrical repairs on items such as appliances, fixtures, switches and outlets, etc.
- Performs and troubleshoots plumbing tasks such as clearing drains, replacing fittings, faucets and sinks, etc.
- Performs maintenance services requests (work orders) and vacancy turns for assigned communities and completes related paperwork in a timely and professional manner.
High School diploma or equivalent; Three (3) or more years experience performing building maintenance and repair work in the areas of electrical, plumbing, painting, HVAC, etc. Preferred experience in multifamily residential property maintenance. Valid CA Driver’s license with ability to provide own transportation with acceptable driving record and auto insurance limits.
Full-time, hourly non-exempt position paying $14+/hr. Monthly cell-phone allowance of $90 and monthly auto insurance allowance of $50. Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance offered. Holidays, sick time and vacation time offered.
At the time of filing, applicants must show clearly that they meet the minimum requirements. Based upon information presented in the resume and cover letter, a limited number of candidates with qualifications most representative of the position will be selected for further consideration.