Treasury Analyst I
Essex Property Trust, Inc. San Mateo, CA 94401
About this job
As a Treasury Analyst you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks which include:
- Perform daily Cashbook entries and analyze and resolve any discrepancies with accountants.
- Analyze and audit monthly P-Card file to ensure all transactions are assigned a GL code and make corrections for Job Cost transactions accordingly.
- Weekly check runs, including batch review, invoice review and entry and check printing.
- Manage recurring payment scheduling and processing.
- Rush check and operational invoice processing as needed.
- Prepare wire transfer requests.
- Process stop payments upon request.
- Order bank supplies as requested by property personnel.
- Manage ACH returns and refunds.
- Maintain Treasury files, bank records and supplies.
- Download and save daily and monthly bank statements.
- Administer the Company’s Purchase Card Program.
- Work with vendors as needed.
- Assist Treasury Team on various projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Assist Captial Markets Team with various projects and analyses.
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- Bachelors degree;
- 1 -2 years of Accounts Payable experience preferred;
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines;
- Must have excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills;
- Must be able to work well independently as well as with others.
- Familiarity with Yardi Voyager software is a plus.